
I finally did it, I made myself put up the summer decorations and pull out the fall decor...Usually this doesn't take much prodding...I am usually ready to put out my Fall decorations in July and I am impatiently waiting for the first day of August so that I can feel a little more justified in changing things from Summer to Fall...but this year, things were a little different. I have just been in kinda a holding pattern the last few weeks...I feel completely overwhelmed and unmotivated to do anything! Poor Zack, our house has been a mess...he is lucky if we have food in the house...it's been pretty bad! It's not like I don't have a million things to do...its that I feel over come with all of the things that should be done...I have never been very good at balancing all of the roles that I have...I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I am easily overwhelmed and then I seem to kinda shut down.
With friends coming over to visit I felt a little more motivated, and so I actually made myself bring fall here to the puddle. I am feeling so much better now that it has come! :)
I have seen a lot of really cute wreaths as I have been wandering the internet, and I thought that I would try to make one. I have one that I love that hangs on my door...
...but we have this unsightly outlet up on our wall. The outlet is for hanging surround sound and was put in the prior owners. We do not have a speaker that hangs on the outlet directly above our TV and I just hate it...so, I thought that I would make a wreath to hang over it. Here is what I ended up with. I really like it.

Goodbye unsightly outlet, hello cute wreath! Now, I just need to get a cute entertainment center to go with it! :) ha! ...Oh, umm, hello budget... Maybe next fall!

1 comment:
Your stuff is always so cute. I wonder if YFC will pay you to decorate for me.
Post a Comment