I also tried a new recipe for dinner tonight, peppered pork chops (which we didn't eat until probably 10 because we didn't have time to make dinner before small group.) The recipe was really easy, and if you like pepper, really flavorful. Zack cooked the pork chops on the grill and I pared them with garlic smashed potatoes and green beans. I haven't shared any recipes on here in a while, so I thought that I would share this one.

Peppered Pork Chops
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 boneless pork chops (1 1/2 inches thick)
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 20 - 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 to 170
Yield 4-6 servings
recipe from country pork
I got 1 inch thick pork chops and so we cut down the grill time. Also, I let the pork chops marinate over night.
2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 boneless pork chops (1 1/2 inches thick)
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 20 - 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 to 170
Yield 4-6 servings
recipe from country pork
I got 1 inch thick pork chops and so we cut down the grill time. Also, I let the pork chops marinate over night.


No comments:
Post a Comment