Mason is SO cute making decisions about paint colors for his new room (April, I loved that WHOLE album of pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with me!)
....and little Luke looks PRECIOUS in his little shopping cart cover...which worked great for that high chair! I love seeing the pictures!! It makes me wish that I was there!!! Wish that I could see you more! Love you girls and your precious families!


1 comment:
Did you notice how both of them have their matching taggie blankets with them too?! We take Luke's taggie everywhere and have honestly gotten the MOST comments on it. And I actually used the shopping cart cover in a shopping cart yesterday for the first time! Luke loved it! Everytime I use it, I hear the most random people talking about it and how much they love it! I'm so glad we have it! thanks paula!
Post a Comment