Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday night dinner


I have been going to different orientations the last two days and have not had a chance between that and spending some time at work each day to make dinner. Tonight, Zack was at a conference and did not get home until late...but I had some chicken in the refrigerator that I needed to use. So, I made a big dinner for myself tonight. We have leftovers for a couple of days now. I made 2 new recipes, Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce and Peachy Sweet Potatoes. Both recipes turned out well. Although, I think that the potatoes would have been better if I had used a little more sugar. We will see what Zack thinks when he tries them tomorrow for dinner. The meal ended up being a little monochromatic, but Skye, who stopped by while I was eating, said that it was very "fall-ish"....so, I guess that that makes up for lack of color somehow! :)

No comments: