Saturday, February 12, 2011

Zack and I were watching Mythbusters tonight and they were trying to determine which was better, sneezing into your hand, your elbow, or a handkerchief. You'll be happy to know that it was the elbow!

Anyway, this was really disturbing to me and it reminded me of a video I had seen a couple years ago about sneezing, which was really funny. So, I thought that I would search YouTube for it. I, of course did not find it, but I did stumble onto some pretty interesting videos about hand washing...I wish that we would play one or two of these at work...maybe it would encourage our little patient's to wash their hands.

I am thinking that there must have been a competition, because you would be surprised at just how many of these videos I found! Anyway, I hope that ya'll get a laugh out of these little videos.


This first video is kinda long, but I thought that it was really creative and kinda cool to watch.



This little gem is in honor of all of my friends with kids....Jonsies, I hope to witness your kids washing their hands JUST like this! :)



This video is a take off of the new crazy of improv anywhere and flashmobs. Still pretty fun.


These last two videos are by a couple of hospitals. For those of you tat live in GA you will be happy to see that our state was represented. the last video was done by Emory Hospital.



No comments: