Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little Valentine's treat for the office

I like to try to give a little something to the girls at the office for holidays to kinda thank them for all of their hard work. So, I decided to make some Oreo truffles for both the other providers and the MA's and Nurses that work specifically with me. I decorated them for valentine's day and then placed 3 truffles in a bag and put a Valentines label on them. I had enough to bring to work and then also send some with Zack to his coworkers. I made the bags for my office a little more "girly" than those for Zack's office, which is mainly guys.

For my office


For Zack's office

The truffles were a big hit with everyone who got them, which makes all the time you spend making them worth it!

The nurses, front office girls, lab, and MA's typically decorate bags and bring candy. So, I also brought some candy to give to all of the other girls in the office.

No comments: