Zack decided to wear his Falcon's shirt in honor of his fallen team. I think that he was glad that Greenbay...because if someone beats your team, you want them to win it all....or something like that. I thought that it was funny that Zack was wearing his falcons shirt, so I got a quick picture of him.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
The Super Bowl
Every year, Our Church has a big Super bowl party complete with unhealthy food options and big screen TV's. Zack and I really don't care about either the Steeler's or Greenbay, but we decided to go watch the game. 1. because we had ZERO food at home to eat, and 2. for the fellowship. I don't think that I saw a single play of he game, but I enjoyed getting to talk with friends.
Zack decided to wear his Falcon's shirt in honor of his fallen team. I think that he was glad that Greenbay...because if someone beats your team, you want them to win it all....or something like that. I thought that it was funny that Zack was wearing his falcons shirt, so I got a quick picture of him.
Zack decided to wear his Falcon's shirt in honor of his fallen team. I think that he was glad that Greenbay...because if someone beats your team, you want them to win it all....or something like that. I thought that it was funny that Zack was wearing his falcons shirt, so I got a quick picture of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment