Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner with some friends

This past Thursday, Zack and I went to our friend's Jay and Karmen's house for dinner. It has been a while since we've been able to got together with this group of friends. So, Zack and I were excited about the opportunity to get together with this group of friends.

Zack and I were running late, but made it over to Jay and Karmen's before dinner started, which was good, because Zack and I brought a tossed salad. Dinner was delicious, Karmen had made some really good turkey burgers with mango salsa. There was also fruit salad, baked potatoes/sweet potatoes, sweet tea, and smore's.

The conversation was great and there was lots of laughter.

for instance, we laughed about Chico's new hair cut and mustache...or the fact that he was wearing a hat with his name on it....yes, he does have a mullet.




Karmen and Jay have a sweet little girl who is about 6 months old. So, of course, Jody and I had to hold her, play with her, take some pictures of her and smile and laugh with her during her bath!


Isn't she cute!!


Anyway, we had such a good time getting to spend time with friends and catching up on what has been going on in their lives.





No comments: