One of the local colleges has a talent show every October, and I LOVE to go. The shows are usually sold out before the day of the talent show. So, I was really excited that we got tickets this year. The talent show is usually really cool. This year, we went with My brother, who happened to be in town, and Pam and Cliff. I was actually a little disappointed with the show this year. The people that performed were talented...it was just too much of the same. So, after awhile you were like...oh, another person singing with the piano/guitar, etc. My favorite talent show entry was a guy that did what he called "skystringing". He did a great job and it was different and really cool.
Here's a you tube video of a different guy doing it. All the lights were turned out in the auditorium where the talent show was while the guy we watched did this. It was really cool to watch. It is still fun to watch even with the lights on. I had never heard of or seen this before.
No comments:
Post a Comment