
Tonight was my night to bring snacks for small group. A couple of weeks ago, I had stumbled across a magazine with some AMAZING looking desserts in it. So, I decided that it would be fun to try one of these for our small group tonight. It has been SO hot here recently. So, I decided that it would be nice to have something cool and refreshing, and with me having to work all day, I needed something I could prepare ahead of time. As I flipped through the pages of the magazine a recipe for Frozen Key lime Cheesecake caught my eye. So, yesterday while I was fielding calls for work, I made this cheesecake. I served the cheesecake with homemade raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries. I think that the final consensus from everyone at small group was that it was good and was a keeper recipe. I liked it and it wasn't too hard....and, bonus, it was really pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment