Sunday, August 29, 2010
a little more decor for work.
I recently made a couple of flower decorations for work that were inspired by schools starting back. We have gotten a lot of compliments on them, which of course makes e feel great, but the "pod" (our section of rooms and nurses station" just seemed like it needed a little something...well more. So, this week, after work on Wednesday, I made these little brown sandwich bags to hang from the ceiling in our pod. I had discussed my "vision" with Dr. D about a week before, and she had gotten some large paper lunch sacks for us to use. I took these home and stuffed them with some wal-mart bags that I had laying around at home to give them volume, but not a whole lot of weight. I then attached some green raffia and hot glues some cute little apples to each of the bags. Thursday, I brought the little bags to work and we hung them from the drop ceiling with fishing line. I didn't get any pictures of them actually hanging at work, but I think that they look very cute for back to school! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment