Zack and I love to play board games...and so, over the last few years, we have collected quite a few games of our own. These games have been stored in our entryway "coat" closet. It has become very difficult to get games in and out of the closet and we were just running out of space to store things. SO, Zack and I spent some time discussing this problem and ended up settling on a solution for our problem....we needed more shelf space. So, after a trip or 2 to Home Depot, Zack bought some shelving materials and he installed the shelves last week. I forgot to take a before picture, but I was so proud of Zack for doing this little home improvement project that I thought that I would post about it here!! Zack put in the four smaller shelves on the left side of the closet. It should be much easier for us to get to our favorite games now!

No comments:
Post a Comment