I was feeling pretty frustrated today. So, I decided that I would watch a movie to take my mind off of everything, but I picked the WRONG movie.
I had heard good things about the movie "Letters to God", and I had been wanting to watch it for a while. So, when I saw it on Netflix today, I decided to watch it. Zack came home as I was getting closer to the end of the movie and I was sitting on our couch with tears streaming down my face.
It is a really good movie...oh, but it is SO sad!!! Sometimes it is so hard to understand why God chooses to do the things that He does. It seems like such a senseless loss of life when a child dies. It is amazing to see how many lives can be touched through just one little boys life.
If you haven't seen this movie, I would recommend it, but have a box of Kleenex ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment