Zack and I were actually home for the weekend for the first time in ...probably a month or more. So, I had time to do a little cooking. I decided to take advantage of my extra time by trying out a new recipe. I made Cherry Glazed Pork Chops. We paired these with corn on the cob and a green salad. The pork chops had chipolte pepper in them, and everytime that I cook with Chipolte peppers, the meal turns out to be a little spicier than anticipated. Thankfully, the pitted sweet dark cherries helped to temper the heat a little. It was pretty good, but I think that prefer our apple smothered pork chops to the Cherry glazed.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Another home cooked meal.
Zack and I were actually home for the weekend for the first time in ...probably a month or more. So, I had time to do a little cooking. I decided to take advantage of my extra time by trying out a new recipe. I made Cherry Glazed Pork Chops. We paired these with corn on the cob and a green salad. The pork chops had chipolte pepper in them, and everytime that I cook with Chipolte peppers, the meal turns out to be a little spicier than anticipated. Thankfully, the pitted sweet dark cherries helped to temper the heat a little. It was pretty good, but I think that prefer our apple smothered pork chops to the Cherry glazed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment