Wednesday, April 21, 2010

They are finally here!!


Zack and I have been in the market for a new washer and dryer for a while now and we finally broke down and bought them. We have gone and looked at them a couple of times and Zack has been watching prices. Our old Washer and Dryer were a gift to us from Zack's parent's when we got married and they were a sturdy set of used appliances. They have served us well, but as with anything, they had started to loose some of their functions as they aged. I was having to jam a hanger into the washer and jiggle it around to make sure that the washer would work. The sensor that let it know that the door was closed had stopped working. So, I am really excited about our new washer and dryer...and Zack even said that they made him want to wash clothes! WOO HOO if that is true, they were worth every penny!

No comments: