Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Game night at the puddle.

Monday night because so many people were going to be gone, we called small group off. A couple of people had already arranged babysitting for the night. So, Zack and I decided to have the people that were still in town and could come over to play games. We introduced Brandon and Gina to Settlers of Catan. They both caught on really fast and we had a great time. I somehow snuck a win out in the end....that really never happens. So, I was pretty proud of myself!

We had a great time hanging out and playing games, but we sure missed the rest of the couples from our small group. I am looking forward to having everyone together again!!

1 comment:

E said...

Hey girl! I have been reading, just haven't left comments. Good to see you're doing well and still enjoying hosting! :) I miss you!