
Sunday, we went to a baby shower to celebrate the upcoming birth of Heather and Andrews little boy Grayson. It was a lot of fun to be able to get together with close family friends to encourage and bless Heather and Andrew as they prepare for this new stage in their lives. I did not get a chance to make them anything for the baby (I barely got the poodle skirts done in time and I couldn't decide what to make!). So, on Saturday, I went shopping with Mama Sandy and Rach. I ended up getting them a gift card so that they could get something that they really needed for their precious little boy! We cannot wait to meet the little guy. He is going to be born into a loving and godly family! ...and he will have lots of extended "family" that loves him very much!



No comments:
Post a Comment