Saturday, January 16, 2010

A little Blessing

Last night, Zack and I received a phone call from Zack's good friend Brian. Brian and his wife Mandy have been pregnant and the baby was due in February. So, we were a little surprised and VERY excited to hear that Mandy's water had broken and that their little one was on her way! When Zack got off the phone, we were so excited that we had to share our news with someone. (good news is always better when shared! :) ha!) So, we called Zack's parents. Brian and Zack have been friends since high school and Brian spent many hours at Zack's house. So, in some ways Brian is like another member of the family. Zack's parents were thrilled with the news!

Little Lydia Anne was born this morning at 12:28a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 4oz. and is absolutely perfect. I cannot decide if she looks more liker her mom or dad, but there is no denying that she already has them both wrapped around her perfect little finger!



Zack and I were honored to be able to go see the happy little family in the hospital today! Lydia is such a sweet baby with a head full of dark brown hair! Mandy and Brian let Zack and I hold our little "niece"!! I am so excited to see the amazing ways in which God will choose to show His glory through little Lydia Anne. She has only been alive for a few hours and she has already been a blessing to so many!





Brian and Mandy, we are so excited for you as you enter into the world of parenting and we are looking forward to watching Lydia Anne grow physically and spiritually over the years and watching you grow as you fill your rolls as parents! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it all! I mean we already got to be there to support Brian through changing his first wet diaper! :) haha! We love you and will be praying for you as you adjust to life as a family!

1 comment:

The Stock Household said...

thanks for the sweet post! she is growing cuter each day. she wants to see uncle zack and aunt paula again soon! :)