Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday Fun and games.
Last night, our church had a church wide small group potluck and game night. We had a small turn out due to weather and likely due to the Daniel fast that our church is currently in the middle of. Despite the small turn out, we had a great time. We got to eat more good tasting foods than we have in a while and we enjoyed playing win loose or draw. I had my camera there and forgot to take any pictures...so no fun shots of people drawing on the white boards or of people trying to guess the answers...sorry...I was still recovering from a crazy day at work. I didn't do so well on my turn up to draw...but my word was Casablanca...I have never even seen the movie! So, that really didn't work out too well for me. We played men against women and the women eked out a win on the last round and won by one point. I think that despite the small turn out, that it was a success for the small group social planning committee! Hopefully we will be able to get something else planned before too long and hopefully the weather will be a little bit more cooperative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment