Well, I know that I am a little bit late in posting this, but Zack and I attended Mountain Day at our Alma Mater Berry College the weekend of October 3rd. Mountain Day, for those of you who do not know, is a celebration of Martha Berry's birthday and a huge alumni weekend. Zack and I attended the Mountain Day Talent Show on Friday night...which I always love going to see. We also got to see my brother, because he was attending his 10 year college reunion....hard to believe it's already been that long! On Saturday, we attended the Mountain Day picnic and were able to see some of my friends from college. We planned a picnic lunch of our own, since the meal provided by the college is pricey and not that good. We had tons of good food. It was so good to catch up with old friends...and see how big that their kids are getting. Three of them are pregnant now 2 with baby number two and one with her first!! Hard to believe that we are already in this stage of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment