Saturday was my birthday, and so, I did what any older and more mature person would do on their birthday, I went to six flags! Or, I guess that I should say, my husband took me to six flags for my birthday! We had a GREAT time...Zack gets a little motion sick, but after doping him up on Dramamine, he did just fine....well, for the most part. I made him ride as many of the Roller coasters with me as he could handle...which was all of them except for one..the Georgia Cyclone, which honestly, I wish that I had not ridden either. It is a wooden roller coaster, and I felt like my brain had been shaken to mush by the end of the ride. I was praying after the ride was half over, "Lord, please let this be over soon!". But, all in all, we had a great time and got to ride a lot of really fun rides, watched one show, and ate lots of good ol' over priced park food!
Roller Coasters that we rode:
Batman
Mindbender
Ninja
American Scream Machine
Wile Coyote mine cars
Georgia Scorcher
Dalohnaga Mine Train
Superman
Goliath
Georgia Cyclone (rode by myself)

In the car on the way to Six Flags.

so excited to be going!!

we reach our exit...anticipation is mounting!!

...And then we have to wait...and wait for Zack to put on his sun screen! haha!

We had a lot of moments like this too!

It was frightfest at Six Flags so I made Zack pose as Frankenstein.

Just got off of our first roller coaster of the day, Batman!!

The second Roller Coaster of the day.

keep them coming!


Super man was one of my favorite rides. You ride in it like you are flying...hanging from your seat!

Still having a great time!

Goliath was also really run...you feel like you are going to come out of your seat at the top of the hills and then you rush down into the valley!

Monster Plantation. We had to throw some more subdued rides in so that Zack could have breaks between roller coasters!

Zack and I

Riding on the train.

Me going on Georgia Cyclone by myself!

Trying to recover from my concussion after riding on the Georgia Cyclone.


The end of a fun filled day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment