Tuesday, December 21, 2010

spreading a little hallelujah cheer.



I stumbled across this video today. Can you imagine sitting in a food court in your local mall and all of a sudden out of no where, a bunch of people break into the Hallelujah Chorus all around you. I think that it would be awesome. You are sitting there surrounded by a bunch of people all seemingly unconnected...until, the first note of a familiar song rings out and out of no where these people passionately sing to the glory of God, uniting them all in one glorious voice of worship and praise to God. Well, it makes my heart smile just thinking about it...

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hey! We saw this in church last week. So cool! Hope you had a blessed Christmas celebration! Remember the years of the Cabbage Patch Kid dolls??? Well, we hit it this year . . . the years of the American Dolls are hitting me hard!! More expensive though! Gram and I were talking about the years of those dolls :-) Love ya!