Friday, May 14, 2010

Swing batter batter!



Zack LOVES to play church softball. So, when the guys decided to get a team together to play again it was hard for Zack to say no. The softball games were all on nights that he has Ultimate practice and so he struggled with the decision on which one to devote his time to. He ended up getting to do a little of both. The softball team had a couple of 7:30/8:30 double header games on Tuesday nights (light practice day for Ultimate). So, Zack was able to go the games straight from Ultimate practice. I remembered to take my camera along to the last game, but did I take pictures of the guys battling for a win out on the field?! No! :) ha! I took pictures of the super cute future softball players that were out there supporting their daddies.






Love these little ones! Aren't they cute?!

No comments: