Monday, May 3, 2010

Bring it on!


Saturday after the Beth Moore simulcast, I headed back to Zack's parent's house for the night. Zack's mom left for the airport straight from the conference. So, it was just me and the boys for the night. So, of course we had to do "boy things". Matt, Zack, Daddy G and I all locked and loaded our nerf guns and went to battle. We played two on two Nerf wars. Each team had a base and we played to 10 points. It really was a lot of fun...even if I wasn't very good. We all were laughing and running around the house amid flying foam and rubber bullets. After a few war games, we headed into the kitchen to start our traditional game of settlers, which we amazingly finished before midnight.



I had a great time hanging out with my father in law and brother in law....I definitely feel blessed to have married into such a wonderful, close-knit, fun, and loving family.

No comments: