This past week was REALLY busy at work. Dr. D was on vacation for the week and so I ended up working every day this week to try to alleviate some of the added stress that her absence caused on the other providers. It was a REALLY busy week our schedules were filling days in advance and we were having to try to work walk ins in when possible....it was exhausting. Anyway, I needed something fast for dinner. So, after work one day, I pulled out a cookbook (I usually have one with me) and looked for something quick that I could make. I had some kielbasa at home and so when I saw this little skillet meal, I thought that it would be perfect. So, I swung by the grocery store and picked up the other ingredients and headed home to make a quick skillet dinner. It was pretty good as far as skillet meals go and it beat having cereal or having to grab fast food another night.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I need dinner STAT!
This past week was REALLY busy at work. Dr. D was on vacation for the week and so I ended up working every day this week to try to alleviate some of the added stress that her absence caused on the other providers. It was a REALLY busy week our schedules were filling days in advance and we were having to try to work walk ins in when possible....it was exhausting. Anyway, I needed something fast for dinner. So, after work one day, I pulled out a cookbook (I usually have one with me) and looked for something quick that I could make. I had some kielbasa at home and so when I saw this little skillet meal, I thought that it would be perfect. So, I swung by the grocery store and picked up the other ingredients and headed home to make a quick skillet dinner. It was pretty good as far as skillet meals go and it beat having cereal or having to grab fast food another night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment