First, I have been wanting to send my cousin some little outfits for her daughters since before Christmas, but I hadn't had time to finish anything. I made them some girly twirl skirts, but I haven't gotten the coordinating shirts done. I was planning on working on them today, but my embroidery software was not working. So, I decided to work on some other little shirts to send them. I saw this idea while perusing the internet a week or so ago and I just thought that it was too cute an idea to pass up. So, today I worked on these "pinch proof" t-shirts to send my cousin for her girls. They will be really cute paired with jeans and either worn alone or with a long sleeved pink t-shirt under them. I made matching hair bows to go with them. Hopefully Gnome will like them. I am hoping to get those other t-shirts done tomorrow night so that I can get everything in the mail for them by Friday. Gnome, I'm not sure if you read my blog or not, but if you do, SURPRISE!!! and keep your eyes open because a package should be heading your way soon!!
The second project that I am working on is a diaper bag that my friend Beth asked me to make for her to give as a gift. I have been stressing over what fabrics to use. I don't know the girl that she is planning to give it to and Beth and I were afraid to do anything too bold. So, I FINALLY decided on some cute fabrics today and got the pieces cut out ready to sew. I am hoping to get this done and in the mail to Beth in the next week. Beth, I hope that you like these fabrics. Let me know if you don't.
I have a few other projects in mind, it's just finding the time to get anything done. We have been REALLY busy at work and I have been having some LOOOONG work days. So when I get home it is all that I can do to figure out what to feed Zack before I fall into bed to recover from the demands of the day only to have it to do it all over again the next morning. Thank goodness for off days and hopefully my schedule will be a little better soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment