Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Fun and an Old Friend Comes to Visit!

Hey all! Zack and I had a fun filled Labor Day, and we are so thankful for the time together! Zack and I went to the last home game for our local minor league team! We had a great time...even if our team lost! :( oh well, there's always next season! :) After the game, I went home and made a strawberry apple pie and we headed out to our small group. The week before, we had decided that we would have a small group cookout, in honor of Labor Day, and that we would watch the TN/ UCLA game. We had a great time. Zack and I always enjoy getting together with our small group! They are so much fun, and a blessing in our lives!

Zack and I at the baseball game!


This was the only picture that I took at our small group cookout.
Pam and her sister's super cute dog Chloe that she and Cliff are dog-sitting.

Yesterday, our DEAR friend Fogger came into town with his girlfriend Karen. They are both in the Airforce and are stationed in Las Vegas of all places! :) So,we only get to see them...maybe...once a year. So, when Fogger called Zack up to see if we wanted to get together, we said OF COURSE!! :) We had a great time catching up and hanging out with them and some of our other mutual friends. But the MOST exciting thing was that Fogger had proposed to Karen that day up at the House of Dreams!!! Yea!!! Fogger! We are SO excited for him, and we love his fiance. She is so sweet and seems perfect for him! After going to dinner at Fuddruckers, we went to see Skye's art classroom. She is the new head art teacher at one of the local Christian schools. She's a mess, I love her! :)

Fogger and his Fiance Karen. :D Yea!!!

I would just like to point out the huge amount of food that John and Skye had.
we were all in awe. :)

Skye showing us some of her art work.

Skye and John, Zack and me, and David and Karen


This is our feeble attempt to have a silly pose.

1 comment:

E said...

Paula! You crack me up as you always have that purse over your shoulders!