
I definitely have not been cooking as much as Zack would like these last few weeks. I have tried out a couple of new recipes that I forgot to take pictures of...I blame the fact that I have been sick for 2 weeks!
Anyway, this past week, I decided to try a recipe for Pizza Rolls. They were pretty easy to make. Tasted pretty good, and they freeze allowing you to make them ahead and pull them out as you need them. I have 2 of these little rolls in the Freezer that I'm sure that I will forget about them...there is a saying in our house about the freezer. It's were all good food goes to die...I tend to forget that it is there until it is GROSSLY out of date and no longer edible. Keeping my fingers crossed that that won't be the case this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment