After having such a great time bowling on Halloween last year, we decided to get together and bowl on Halloween again this year.I got sick a few days before Halloween and still was not feeling great the day of Halloween. So, I had to use one of my old standby's for my costume. ...I'll need to redeem myself next year.
We planned to have our festivities here in our neck of the wood, since most people said that they could attend if we did it here...unfortunately, pretty much everyone backed out at the last minute...
Patrick and Embo drove into town and they and Skye met us here at the puddle for dinner, costume reveal, and then departure for bowling.
Emily came dressed as "The Hamburglar". Patrick was a Q-tip. Skye was "The Bearded Lady". Zack was Inspector Tonk, and I went as a black belt (original I know).

We had Hamburgers, Italian Roasted potatoes, Salad, Apple Cider, and Apple pie for dinner. Embo and Skye were going to bring sides, but ran out of time to make anything. Skye bought some pizza bites for an appetizer, and Embo brought some festive cookies.

Once we ate dinner, we headed out to the Bowling Lane. We went back to the same bowling alley that we went to last year. This year they seemed a lot more accepting of us being there. We bowled to games. Patrick and Embo were battling for first...and Skye and I battled for last...some how she beat me everytime!!

















After our bowling, Inspector Tonk Arrested the Hamburglar and The Bearded Lady and we headed home to watch a movie. Meaning, we all fell asleep on couches and then woke up later to actually go to bed.


We were planning to carve pumpkins, but never got around to it. Check out this crazy pumpkin that Patrick and Embo brought!
1 comment:
You are having way too much fun my dear!! :-) Must be the south or something!
Post a Comment