
I'm not sure what Skye and Nora are doing here...it almost looks like Nora is picking Skye up...literally.
Nora's boyfriend decided to forgo being in the picture and he took some pictures for us.
Our friend Laurie got married last weekend. She was having a small intimate wedding fallowed by a reception for friends and family.
Zack and I were very thankful that we were able to attend....we were of course late. The Wedding was in Chattanooga and so we had a ways to drive to get there.
I am so glad that we got to go though. Laurie looked beautiful and she was soooo happy. We also got to spend time hanging out with friends that we often don't get to see. The wedding and reception took place right next to a lake. Laurie had lots of beautiful flowers and greenery and they served a BBQ dinner. Everything about the wedding/Reception was perfectly Laurie!




The only bad part about the wedding was that we left late meaning we got home REALLY late!....but in the end, I think that the loss of sleep was worth the memories.
Congratulations on your wedding Laurie, we LOVE you!!! We are very excited for you as you enter into this new phase of your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment