Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Yellow Daisy Festival.



Last year, Mama Sandy, Rach and I went to the Yellow Daisy festival, a huge craft fair down at Stone Mountain...I LOVED it! So, when I found out when the Yellow Daisy Festival was going to be this year I told Mama Sandy and Rach to save the date. Rach ended up not getting to go. She had signed up for a Women's conference at her church not realizing that it was the same weekend. (We missed you Rach!). Mama Sandy and I decided to go on a friday while we were both off of work. It was SO much fun...and I was LOVED getting to see all of the amazing things that people were making. Mama Sandy and I did make a few purchases....I mean, who could resist with so much cuteness calling to you?!


One of Mama Sandy and I's favorite booths was a booth that sold metal picture frames and yard ornaments. They were different, and REALLY cute! Mama Sandy got Rach and I yard signs. Thank you so much for my yard sign Mama Sandy. It looks really cute out in our front garden! I also bought a unique picture frame from the vendor of that booth. I think that it looks really cute hanging in out hallway.

Haha! She's so cute!



We also had really yummy gyros for lunch...yum...I lvoe gyros, but hardly ever get to eat them.

YUM!
It makes me hungry just looking at it!

I had so much fun getting to spend some time with Mama Sandy and getting to wander through the festival looking at all of the crafts. I can't wait till next year!

No comments: