Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reflecting on 4 Years of Marriage

Today is Zack and I's fourth anniversary. It is hard for me to believe that it has been that long, and yet, sometimes it feels like we have been married much longer. Over the last four years our marriage has gone through many ups and downs, laughter and tears, but through it all...each year it has gotten stronger and my love for my husband Zack has matured and strengthened. I love and respect him for who he is and the man that he desires to be. He is amazing and he is perfect for me! I am so blessed to have such a loving and supportive husband! I really just cannot say enough about how wonderful he is! He takes me at my worst and accepts and loves me despite my MANY flaws; he encourages and supports me. He is patient and tries to be understanding....again, what else can I say except...I am SO blessed!!



Zack and I at a Children's Museum while we were dating.

Zack and I on our Honeymoon(2004)

Christmas (2005)



Zack and I on a weekend trip to the Mountains (2006)


Zack and I on a hike in North Georgia (2006)


Kevin Newhall's Wedding (2007)

Hilton Head Island (2008)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the pics!! Love Zack!!!

April Kay said...

Oops!! This is too funny. I really just left that comment, but realized it was signed in under Marc!! So, it looks like Marc loves the pics and loves Zack!! Hee hee!

Pauliwog said...

haha...I am glad that you clarified that, because I was a little confused at why your husband was loving my husband! :)

Sarah VM said...

Can't believe your wedding was 4 years ago!!! Time goes so fast.That was a good time.

I always look back and remember that Naomi was pregnant even though she didn't know it. The funny thing was she got a call from her friend that weekend saying her friend had a baby --- Naomi's response was 'I want one too'. Funny :).Loved that castle of a church on campus.

God bless and many more years of hapiness to you and Zack.
Love,
Sarah

E said...

Happy belated anniversary! Welcome to the blog world! I love ya!