In January, the girls at my office decided to start a Biggest Looser competition. So, I decided to jump on the band wagon, although, I have very little chance of actually winning the competition. My thought was that by joining I would get some accountability, thus causing me to be more intentional about healthy eating and exercise.
A couple of my coworkers and I have decided that we are going to start walking/running together a couple times a week. This week was our first week to go...and I would just like to say that my legs are sore....how sad is that? I ran for 15 minutes yesterday and now it hurts to sit, it hurts to stand, it hurts to walk. I guess that that is what I get for taking a break from physical activity for the last 4 months. Hopefully I will be back in shape and back to a more consistent work out schedule here soon!
As far as weight loss, I did loose 1 pound the first week and then 5-6 the next week thanks to my stomach bug. However, since then I have gained a pound a week. I am still down about 4 pounds though. I would like to loose about 5 more pounds, and hopefully tone up some.
Our competition is running through March. So, we will see how things go.
1 comment:
I'm participating in a Biggest Loser competition too at a local church! In three weeks I've lost 4.6lbs! The past couple of weekends have been tough! Oh, I was going to tell you on Saturday how tiny you look, but I never got the opportunity!
Post a Comment