Saturday, June 12, 2010

A silly Birthday gift.


Zack's Birthday was the Friday before Memorial Day. He is REALLY hard to shop for. So, I usually try to find a board game that I think that he will like. This year, I got him the game Quelf...it is one of the silliest games that I have ever played, but we had a really good time playing it with Zack's family.

The game is similar to a Cranium in that there are different categories that you have to do, but that is about where the similarities end. Quelf's categories are

1. Showbiz - this is where you have to act something out.

You might have to act out I'm a little Tea Pot while singing it.

2. Stuntz - usually some bizarre/silly task you have to do.

like making a Halloween mask using things around the house.

3. Roolz - this makes the game quite interesting. these are rules that either you alone or everyone must follow.


like you might have to keep your thumbs in your mouth and touch both shoulders when you want to talk.

4. Scatterbrainz - silly topics that you have to come up with answers to.


And, if you answer wrong, you might have to wear aluminum foil on your head.

5. Quizzle - trivia questions.

There are no teams it is every man for himself. It was a very silly, but fun game. Zack and I are looking forward to playing it with some of our friends sometime soon.

No comments: