Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grill'n out. - Kabobs


Tonight, Zack and I grilled out some chicken and kielbasa kabobs. This is the first time we have ever made kabobs...and it was a little harder than we had expected. I got the kabob's prepared while waiting for Zack to get home from Ultimate practice and I think that I probably filled the skewers too full which made it difficult for Zack to grill them. Zack was worried that the chicken wasn't finished and so he left them on the grill a little longer than they probably needed to be. So, the chicken was a little dry...oh well, they still tasted pretty good. I'm not sure if we will do Kabob's again in the too near future...I think that I might hold off on those for a little while, and try some other new recipes.

We did learn some valuable lessons...next time I will know not to fill the skewers so full and Zack will know not to leave them on quite as long.


No comments: