Friday, June 18, 2010

Another sewing project.


A while ago, my friend Ape ask me to make a shopping cart cover for her to give to a friend. It turned out really cute and Ape's friend really liked it. Well, she has a friend that is about to have a baby and she asked Ape where she got the shopping cart cover. She sent me an email to see if I would be willing to make a shopping cart cover for her to give her friend. I was flattered and of course told her that I would. We have been emailing back and forth about fabrics and colors and fonts...and it is finally finished! I think that it turned out really cute. The fabrics that she chose were REALLY cute...so it didn't need much help. The biggest thing was trying to decide on what color to put the name on in. I stitched out a couple tests and then had people at work and church vote/give suggestions on what color they thought would be the best. It ended up being the bright blue...so that's what I went with. I really hope that she likes it!


I had a little extra fabric left. So, I made a tag blanket to go along with it. I have a few test stitches of the name in different colors. It seemed to make sense to use one since I had some fabric left...the tag blanket is a little surprise thanks for your order...Hopefully I will get the order in the mail tomorrow, and hopefully, she and her friend will love it!!! Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

April Kay said...

Oh my gosh, Paula, it is gorgeous!! I know Jamie will be in love with it!! And I know she will thank you over & over for the taggie! Love it all! :) So now get prepared for all of Jamie's friends wanting to place orders! Love you!