Rachel, came up this week to hang out so that we could work on getting things planned/together for a Georgia Bulldog themed bridal shower that she is throwing for her brother and his fiance in October
I had so much fun getting to hang out with her and just do girl stuff. She got here Tuesday night and we watched 17 again. Rachel had already seen it, but she humored me and watched it again, since I had never seen it. I thought that it was pretty cute.
Wednesday, we went shopping for supplies for the shower. We went to a couple of stores before we found just the right paper to make invitations and we were able to nail down ideas for table decorations. We found some REALLY cute fabric that was black with red and white paisley. She is probably going to use it for a table runner over a red tablecloth...she will be able to reuse the fabric after the shower is over. We also got some daisies for her to put into mason jars to place on the food table. Again, these are probably something that she could use again in her own home.
We worked on the invitations and have them almost complete. She just has to print the the actual invitation part and attach that and ribbon to them!
I had so much fun getting to help her work on this shower...I LOVE doing stuff like that. So, it was right down my alley!
We loved getting to have Rach with us for a little while and hopefully we will get to hang out with her and Ben again soon!
Love you sis! Thanks for letting me be a part of all the fun party planning! :)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the shout-out on your blog - I still love gerber daisies! I read your blog every chance I get - I love hearing about your life. I am glad things are going so well for you. It sounds like you and Zack are so happy and such a blessing to everyone around you.
Post a Comment