Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Plate.

This past weekend, Mama Sandy brought Rachel and I's plates that we painted over Girl's Night up to the mountains. I thought that I would share the finished product with you. I think that it turned out pretty cute...I wanted to put "as for me and my house we will serve the Lord" on it, but I do not have good enough hand writing to free hand that and they didn't have many stencils with letters...so, I left it a little more plain and simple! :) I still think that it is cute!

Rachel's dish turned out really cute too. I don't have a picture of it...sorry...and I didn't get to see Mama Sandy's since her's was at her house...but she said that she was happy with how it turned out!

This plate will serve as a reminder for me of some really fun times with Rachel and Mama Sandy! Love you girls!! Looking forward to many more girl's nights! :)

No comments: