Friday, August 14, 2009

Crazy...

That is the word that I would use to describe things at the puddle this week. Zack and I have been trying to get ready for our upcoming vacation, fill out paper work for my impending job, and spend time with family/friends.

Monday I had an employment physical/HR paperwork to do...(SOOO many things to sign!!!) and we had small group.

Tuesday was house cleaning/laundry/trip planning/grocery day and Rachel came that night.

Wednesday was my fun day spent with Rachel. That evening, Rachel left and my father came. He worked at a ropes course nearby our house for the past day and 1/2. So, we got to enjoy Rachel for a day and then got to have my dad come spend some time with us...which is always nice.

Last night, dad played the Wii with us...it was pretty funny. He was sword fighting and kept getting closer and closer to the TV until he eventually hit the TV screen with the remote! :) ha! I have gotten close to doing the same thing...you get so drawn into the game that you don't even realize that you are doing it!

Tomorrow is our last day to get ready for our trip...I hope that we can get everything packed that we need...it is kinda daunting to think about! I feel a little overwhelmed by it all...but packed or not, we are headed to the Mid West Saturday morning. We have an early flight Saturday morning. So, we will have to get up SUPER early...hopefully we will be able to get to bed early tomorrow night!

No comments: