Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Escaping reality

Well, I am making great strides in joining the 21st century.I have started a blog, and I have joined Paperbackswap.com...I am quite enjoying it. I have been having a rough time at work recently...not exactly what I would call a great work environment. Everyone at work has been on edge ever since we found out that our boss has cancer. I cannot really blame anyone at work for this, seeing as everything is up in the air. It just gets to be overwhelming. That is what is so great about the swap sites. I can go online and order books, movies, or CD's to be sent to my home. I have enjoyed getting to escape my reality and travel to different times and places in the pages of a well written book or come to life on the TV screen through a well made movie.

Some Favorites:

Movies:
Last of the Mohicans
She's the man
Pride and Prejudice
Just like heaven
My fair Lady

Books:
Pride and prejudice
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Three Musketeers
Anne of Green Gables
This Present Darkness

No comments: