Well, I fought this craze for a long time, but I have finally broken down and I am joining the countless others that come and blog there thoughts, feelings, and ambitions on the WWW. I have to say that it was deffinately a hard desicion to make...seeing as I typically think of myself as a private person, the thought of my thoughts being out there floating around in Cyber space is a little daunting! My husband encouraged me to use this blog as an outlet for my creativity and to talk about my sewing projects, etc. I guess that I will try it out and see what happens...
2 comments:
Okay, my feelings are hurt! Why have you never told us that you had a blog? And why haven't you left me any comments on mine?? Oh, I hatecha!!!
So, I guess that you found me! :) I just hadn't told anyone about my blog. It has just been sitting out there all this time lonely with no readers. I finally gave out the blog address for the first time last night. I know kinda silly, but just didn't think people would really want to read my ramblings...anyway, I haven't written on your blog, because I just found it through Andrea...Love ya, even if you hate me and my antisocial ways!! :)
Post a Comment