Today is my brother's birthday. I called him tonight after I got off of work to tell him that I was thinking of him and that I hoped that he was having a good day...it turns out that he wasn't. He actually had a pretty bad day. Don't you hate it when bad things happen on your birthday? That special day when all is supposed to go well for you! It just seems especially wrong somehow!
Pete, I know that your birthday didn't turn out quite like you had hoped or planned, but I hope that your week improves and that you find something fun to do to celebrate your birthday! We are thinking of you...we even ate some chocolate chip cookies in your honor tonight! :) I hope that this year is filled with God's richest blessings. Love ya big brother!
1 comment:
Ok Chica, I know you are busy, but I need a post!!
Post a Comment