Yesterday, Zack called me and he was soooo excited. One of our dear friends had invited him to go to an Atlanta Braves game with him and a couple other guys. For those of you who do not know my husband he likes all sports (especially baseball) but he LOVES the Braves. So he was really excited about the opportunity to go...but what made it even better was that he was going to have an opportunity to meet Albert Pujols..."Albert Pujols, Paula. He's only one of the best hitters in baseball!!"...whatever :) So, I could not squash my husband's dreams by telling him that he couldn't go because our lawn really needed to be mowed...so, I let him go have his guys night at the Brave's game. While waiting for his ride, he was pacing our house SO excited about going . He finally decided to go wait outside. (it was really like watching a little kid who was waiting to go to Walt Disney World! except instead of mickey ears, he was wearing a braves t-shirt and hat!) He went to the game and had a BLAST!! He got to spend some quality time with the guys (something that he really enjoys, but doesn't get to do too often)and he got to meet someone that he highly admires...so, I would say that it was a win win situation!!
Meanwhile, back at home, I was able to spend some time with 2 of my dear friends, Christy and Pam. It was nice to get a chance to sit and talk with them, and to find out what has been going on in their lives. So many new and exciting things on the horizon for them both! I then went home and made a floral arrangement for this cute little half table that sits at the end of our hallway. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago, but I have wanted one for about a year! So, I am so excited about it!! :) It was proudly sitting at the end of our hallway, but looked so sad and empty...so I made it a friend!
1 comment:
Aww, Paula, your house looks sooo pretty!! I wanna see it!! Maybe in Nov. when Marc and I come to ATL!! (check your email)
Post a Comment